Ticket Competitions

cb4747

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where i am at. (number two  is stolen from earlier). 

1. ??

2. Isley Brothers-that lady

3. Wrecking ball- Miley Cyrus

4. ??? (Me and my friend are arguing about black and gold)

5. Demi Lovato - confident

really not sure about 3
I'm trying for tickets but if its not me i really hope its one of you guys :)
Edited by cheeseisamazing

59 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Exactly! You're so right. I can never remember are you trying for tickets as well? 

I'm sorted but my little sister missed out, but after not getting lucky on the EE comps she's kinda given up 

39 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

just had a glance at the weather thread. That rain :o it's so wet there looks like rivers! Going to be a very wet muddy one by the looks of things. Take your wellies lucky ticket goers!!!

and she has seen the weather reports now ..... she's a sun worshiper and don't like getting up early on a Saturday morning, so I'm thinking she will give this year a miss

7 minutes ago, Jennings74 said:

I'm sorted but my little sister missed out, but after not getting lucky on the EE comps she's kinda given up 

and she has seen the weather reports now ..... she's a sun worshiper and don't like getting up early on a Saturday morning, so I'm thinking she will give this year a miss

I think the rain will put a lot of people off. You have to be very dedicated!! I'm a seasoned festival goer so a bit of rain doesn't bother me but I know some people would only go if the weather is nice 

Edited by Lucy92

4 minutes ago, AnniMB said:

Keeping as far away from the radio and TV as possible!

Exactly this^

I've got to go to a friend's wedding too, but I only know the bride, so I'm guessing I'm going to end up monumentally drunk chatting up girls from the Welsh Valleys.

10 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I think the rain will put a lot of people off. You have to be very dedicated!! I'm a seasoned festival goer so a bit of rain doesn't bother me but I know some people would only go if the weather is nice 

last year was her first and she wanted to tick it off that bucket list..... but once you discover the none music side of the festival it does become quite addictive

4 minutes ago, Jennings74 said:

last year was her first and she wanted to tick it off that bucket list..... but once you discover the none music side of the festival it does become quite addictive

Feeling that. I was hooked after my first year. Been back lots of times and each time discover something new 

4 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Feeling that. I was hooked after my first year. Been back lots of times and each time discover something new 

she did burn out after discovering the naughty corner and not knowing that it never stops until the sun comes up.........and then the mainstream side of the festival kicks in!!.

1 hour ago, cheeseisamazing said:

This is where i am at. (number two  is stolen from earlier). 

1. ??

2. Isley Brothers-that lady

3. Wrecking ball- Miley Cyrus

4. ??? (Me and my friend are arguing about black and gold)

5. Demi Lovato - confident

really not sure about 3
I'm trying for tickets but if its not me i really hope its one of you guys :)

EDIT: someones leaked answers on twitter: 2 is wrong

sorry what iu meant to say is the answers have been leaked on tiwtter

1.              you + your hand- Pink,

2.              i - Kendrick Lamar,

3.              cooler than me - Mike posner,

4.              wrecking ball – miley CYRUS

5.                  5 confident-. Demi Lovato

would rather its one of you than anyone else x

5 hours ago, cheeseisamazing said:

sorry what iu meant to say is the answers have been leaked on tiwtter

1.              you + your hand- Pink,

2.              i - Kendrick Lamar,

3.              cooler than me - Mike posner,

4.              wrecking ball – miley CYRUS

5.                  5 confident-. Demi Lovato

would rather its one of you than anyone else x

Very kind of you but as an example yesterday at one point there were only 200 registered members browsing and 800 non registered guests (just people looking st the forums who aren't members of efestivals) but thank you for the well meaning intent x 

heres an example 6.30 am 

image.jpeg

Edited by cb4747

57 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Very kind of you but as an example yesterday at one point there were only 200 registered members browsing and 800 non registered guests (just people looking st the forums who aren't members of efestivals) but thank you for the well meaning intent x 

heres an example 6.30 am 

image.jpeg

Hopefully your answers matched those