Worst act to play

brady92

Everyone on here is in the same opinion that Guetta/Avicii will be awful.

It's made me think - will a large portion of the T crowd feel the same or is it just that this forum is slightly biased towards good music?

I just have this image in my head of Guetta off his face, playing to an empty field...

It's made me think - will a large portion of the T crowd feel the same or is it just that this forum is slightly biased towards good music?

I just have this image in my head of Guetta off his face, playing to an empty field...

This forum is definitely biased towards better music, think there will be lots of people going who generally speaking don't care about music but will go to see Avicii, Guetta etc.

I'm looking forward to Avicii, he's one of the biggest DJ's and seems to know what he's doing. Couple of my friends are going to Guetta but, for Christ's sake, he cancelled his tour because he lost his USB ...

The first name that popped into my head was Jessie J. Looked through the full line up again and it was Jessie J. Truly awful.

I've seen Avicii in Ibiza a few times and had a great time so I'm looking forward to him. Prefer his live sets to Calvin so it's an upgrade for me. At least it's someone new who's never played T before too.

I'd go see Avicii out of curiosity if it wasn't for the fact that I want to experience a proper Scottish atmosphere during Twin Atlantic.

Anything below Libs on Saturday Main Stage (minus Seasick) is pretty rubbish tbh but that's just a personal taste in music. Obviously there will be people buzzing over The Script / Labrinth etc...

Guetta/Script/Stereophonics are all poor repeat bookings imo. Whilst I don't like Avicii it's something new, has done alot in the past year or so and is not a boring old repeat . Stereophonics though a much better band, have subbed 3 times since 2010 and done very little in that time. 

Going off personal taste Afrojack/Clean Bandit are probably the worst on the bill

I'm probably going to get slated for this but focusing solely on the guitar acts I'd say Peace (they seem cool but their last album was pretty bad) or maybe even The View (I really like their second album and they can be fun live but with the Libertines reformed they seem a bit pointless). 

Don't mind avicci as there's definetly a crowd for him but I would give all the edm sacks there own stage/tent,call it the Calvin Harris arena and let him do the bookings and let never darken the main stage or radio 1 again :)

Twin Atlantic headlining on the Saturday is mine,would loved some like primal scream or madness.