Kendal Calling Thursday

BreckRoad

I doubt the girlfriend will want to take the full day off work, so factor in her definitely not leaving on time for her "half day", I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing James despite having paid the extra!

I think Craig Charles came on about 10pm last year ? Someone can maybe confirm / correct. I`m thinking James will be on around 10 as well or maybe 9 at the earliest. Can see a lot of folk throwing the tent up and heading straight to the arena ( myself included ).

I think Craig Charles came on about 10pm last year ? Someone can maybe confirm / correct. I`m thinking James will be on around 10 as well or maybe 9 at the earliest. Can see a lot of folk throwing the tent up and heading straight to the arena ( myself included ).

Yeh, Was there last year, Beer festival made it all a bit fuzzy, but your right. I think the same this year.

You can get them now mate.

I think I am going to give it a miss mate. Not enough in that line up to.persuade my mates to go and 4 days flying solo is too long.

I am.at James at Delamere Forest and reckon.they will be on.at Glasto

Not sure what to do with my ticket. Whether to carry on installments and try to sell it or cut my losses and run.

Edited by eastynh

I think I am going to give it a miss mate. Not enough in that line up to.persuade my mates to go and 4 days flying solo is too long.

Not sure what to do with my ticket. Whether to carry on installments and try to sell it or cut my losses and run.

Id advise to carry on paying, if you have a change of heart you can still go and if you dont the festival will be sold out so you shouldnt lose any money selling it on nearer the time

Well I'm afraid over 200 for four days has put me off , I can sell the two emp tickets and do somewhere like bingley for free and have enough for beer. Already seeing James at bt , snoop was rubbish at parklife last year and what price kaisers at bingley this year ? Shame is if the four days had been 130-140 a load of us what have gone, afraid Kendal just started competing with the big boys without the depth in lineup

We're only an hour from site and normally amble up Thursday morning - we're generally some of the first in Emperors. I'm thinking this year will be a freaking scrum with loads more people gunning to get there on Thursday because of James. Meh. Will have to wait and see I suppose.

With you all on the extra charges though - we're paying by direct debit and when you add it all up it's ridiculously expensive for an ok line up (comparably) for only 3 full days. Not moaning, just.....a bit peeved maybe?

I would have bought it off you mate but I`d bought mine a few hours before your post. I`m assuming you wouldn`t have charged me £8.50 booking fee :)

If I was you I would pay the balance and not lose money. You`ll can sell it no probs or one of your mates might change their mind.