2015 tickets purchased

Guest bottonrob

It wouldn't let me buy any at 9.00 on Friday Night...

and

who got the £35 tickets? I registered as soon as the link appeared on Bookface, and wasn't in the first 100, or had smeone found a back door link?

Early bird Emperor sold out yesterday. -

Yeah we arrived friday i was lucky cos ramgangnam and cnumb pitched my tent thursday , when we arrived at about 1 pm they had just closed the family camping car park we ended up parked the furthest from the family field you could of been , cnumb came and greeted us and carried a pillow which was much appreciated !!! in the end i got the wickerman sherpas to take all my gear to the campsite in wheel barrows cost me 40 quid but in that heat and the fact i had taken half of cash an carry i would never have done it the money went to charity so not to bad.

i went up the family carpark and robbed some ones parking sticker off their windscreen and moved my car upto the family carpark on saturday was only a 5 min walk to our pitch after doing that . the family site was great wasnt noisy really chilled and it wasnt just folk with kids so my advice would be head up there but get up on thursday night if you can or very early on friday morning .

we had an amazing time really chilled out vibe music on friday was excellent and saturday was a cracking day just taking it all in and waiting for the wickerman burning and the utah saints were very good on the mainstage after the burn . get ya self there mate im going back defo!

Thanks for that.....sounds like a goer. Gonna wait for the lineup first though :)

Yeah we arrived friday i was lucky cos ramgangnam and cnumb pitched my tent thursday , when we arrived at about 1 pm they had just closed the family camping car park we ended up parked the furthest from the family field you could of been , cnumb came and greeted us and carried a pillow which was much appreciated !!! in the end i got the wickerman sherpas to take all my gear to the campsite in wheel barrows cost me 40 quid but in that heat and the fact i had taken half of cash an carry i would never have done it the money went to charity so not to bad.

i went up the family carpark and robbed some ones parking sticker off their windscreen and moved my car upto the family carpark on saturday was only a 5 min walk to our pitch after doing that . the family site was great wasnt noisy really chilled and it wasnt just folk with kids so my advice would be head up there but get up on thursday night if you can or very early on friday morning .

we had an amazing time really chilled out vibe music on friday was excellent and saturday was a cracking day just taking it all in and waiting for the wickerman burning and the utah saints were very good on the mainstage after the burn . get ya self there mate im going back defo!

You are most welcome sir. To this day I am still grateful that you hadn`t already inflated it or it would never have fitted in my pocket. And before Ramra jumps in here, when your tent was being erected, I was holding that can for balance - BALANCE !

Thanks for that.....sounds like a goer. Gonna wait for the lineup first though :)

You`d love it Sloop. Have done the Wickerman KC " double " twice now and am seriously thinking about doing it again this year as they are a week apart again ( were the same weekend in 2013 ).

You get an extra night of tunes at KC as Wickerman finishes on Saturday night so KC is probably better value. Generally I`d say you also get a better line up at KC.

You mentioned the booking fees for KC further up the page. I had a moan about it when I got my tickets for this year and I realise that it is not 100% the fault of the festival.

Wickerman only charge a quid for the booking fee instead of a fiver per ticket and they don`t charge the fiver for postage ( or was it more ) as you print your own ticket. There is also no charge for parking ( currently ) and they don`t charge an extra tenner to go in on the Thursday. Most folk go in on the Thursday now. Think it works out that Wickerman is roughly a third cheaper when you add it all up but it is for a night less and you probably get more " quality " at KC. That could maybe be argued this year but as Lochman said earlier there wasn`t much happening music wise on the Saturday until the Utah Saints. We dodged Del Amitri who were the Saturday headliner and watched a bit of the Lee Thomson Ska Orchestra but to be honest they weren`t up to much.

Your probably right to wait on the Wickerman line up but be prepared to wait. They nearly always leave it very late. I hear on the wind that they are trying to get a band from Lancashire this year. The Hot somethings I think they are called :ninja:

You are most welcome sir. To this day I am still grateful that you hadn`t already inflated it or it would never have fitted in my pocket. And before Ramra jumps in here, when your tent was being erected, I was holding that can for balance - BALANCE !

I could tell it was for balance as you appeared to adopt the same policy at kendal when I helped put your tent up !

• 2 weeks later...

you can buy emperor's later but they tend to sell out sharpish

Hi. I have just got my weekend tickets on the current payment plan option. Never been to this festival before but have been to many others.

A few questions about the above & camping in general. Has the Emperors area completely sold out? Or will they release more later?

Also apart from this area, where is it best to camp? I was thinking of getting the "Club Class" option too, is this worth it?