The Craig Charles Funk & Soul Show

Comfy Bean

I might have missed someone else posting this so appologies if i'm repeating it.

Noticed on the efests Kendal line up page it has smoove and turrel, qui digs, lack of Afro and Morris Chestnut all confirmed to play on Thursday before Craig Charles.

Anyone got info on times for this yet. As a complete guess......I`d go for the tunes starting about 8pm with Craig Charles on around 11pm ?????

I`m getting confused now but is all of the above in Chai Wah Wahs ? Was there not talk at some point that CC was on in the glow tent or something ?

Also, Is there a bar in Chai wah`s ? Cheers !

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hope he is playing I have heard nothing but good things. However after his brother died & the I'm a Celeb I'm not sure how active he is work wise?

Nothing confirmed on the line up yet.

He is still out and about quite alot but your right about him not being on the line up. I remember he described KC as being his home festival and he was " disappointed " when they didn`t ask him the year before last. I would say there is still a good chance.

If you are local, I see he is playing at Kendal rugby club in June.

• 2 months later...

anyone know when/where it is?? will try (and suceed!!) to blag our way in if we dont win tickets

when do the winners get announced??

I've just had a Direct Message off New Balance saying I've won (Woohoo!)

So I would guess they are announcing now-ish.