1 Week Today... It's The FINAL Plug.DJ Glastonbury Extravaganza

Guest Yesiamaduck

You heard me right, it's the final Plug.DJ Glastonbury Extravaganza before we all go to the ACTUAL Glastonbury Extravaganza and boy oh boy is it going to be messy!

The Low-down.

Plug.Dj is a chat room where you can post soundcloud or youtube clips of your fav songs/videos where the whole room listens to them in sync. This is basically a virtual party, or listening session if we are being real, where you can chat have share bants. This is the 3rd one we're doing and thus far have been met with positive response :)

The usual stuff:

6.20pm I will post a room link you will be greeted with a login screen, click login with facebook/twitter/google and you're in and in a chatroom with likeminded e-festivalers having a chat and have a black screen playing nothing

6.30pm hits, the chat is live and I will be playing some videos of Glastonbury footage/documentaries and performances for you to watch and to allow you to glastobate whilst we wait for the room to populate. Take this time to think about what you want to play, fimiliarize yourself with UI if your new and prepare your playlists if you don't fancy doing them on the fly.

8.00pm BOOOM the films stop and the queue for the DJ booth is suddenly open, it's a race to the front of the queue to laydown your sick Glastonbury 2014 related choon and party, play some choons, listen to some choons, rediscover some choons and dicover new choons it's all about the choons and the best thing is everything you hear at this very 'party' will be at the festival you're going to next week. Is your clashfinder looking bare? THEN COME HERE! Is your clashfinder looking full? COME AS WELL! You might discover something you love and if you're the sort with a full clashfinder then why don't you share some of those sweet acts with us.

The last 2 have been popular with plenty of choons being spun and plenty of avatars dancing and lots of bants chatted. So leave Wednesday 18th June in your Calender free it's gonna be messy (it wont be messy but lets pretend eh)

I will post a full schedule of Glastonbury related videos that I will show before the DJing begins soon.

Edited by Yesiamaduck

Bugger I got bored so heres planned schedule of videos running before DJing woop woop *airhorn*

18.30:00 - 18.32:59 -> Glastonbury Sunrise Stone Circle Timelapse

18.33:00 - 18.36:55 -> Circus Big Top Featurette

18.36:56 - 18.44:29 -> Rodrigo Y Gabriela Live @ Glastonbury 2010

18.44.30 - 18.47:11 -> Ciderbus Glastonbury 2010 Featurette

18.47:12 - 18.50:34 -> Arcadia Spectacular Featurette

18.50:35 - 18.54:31 -> Fun Lovin Criminals - Scooby Snack @ Glastonbury

18.54:32 - 19.01:30 -> 5 Days in 6 Minutes 57 Seconds (glastonbury 2011)

19.01:31 - 19.03:09 -> Shangri-La 2013: The Afterlife Promo Vid

19.03:10 - 19.08:56 -> Beers Eye View of Glastonbury Festival 2013

19.08:57 - 19.15:06 -> A Moment In Time: Official Theater & Circus Featurette 2013

19.15:07 - 19.18.28 -> Somerset Cier Bus Glastonbury 2011 Featurette

19.18:29 - 19.25:20 -> Nile Rodgers & Chic I Want Your Love Live @ Glatonbury

19.25:20 - 19.57:36 -> Glastonbury 2005 'A Personal Experience' (Great Punter Diary)

19.57:37 - 20.00:35 -> Glastonbury Sunrise Timelapse Video (Again because why not)

Edited by Yesiamaduck