WORTHY VIEW CAR PARKING TICKET

Guest SarahOsbos

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Sarah. I may well have one for you to buy (what we paid for it) as they seem to have sent us out the wrong ticket. We just wanted a normal car park ticket but they've sent us a Worthy View one and we're camping in the camper field so we wouldn't be able to get through with this ticket. I've bought another ticket because I'm worried that See Tickets are going to be difficult with us about changing it as they have told us we can park anywhere with it, but Worthy View Camping have confirmed that this is not the case, so when the new one comes, if its a normal ticket then we will have the Worthy View one to sell. If you email me so I've got your email I can let you know as soon as I receive it.

My email address is tillie.mabbutt@itv.com. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

You can definitely get into the WV car park with a normal ticket. WV have replied many times to this same question to lots of people on Twitter. They've said to just have your WV booking confirmation email to hand if questioned.

(Am pretty sure they'll let you into the normal car parks with a WV sticker too. They'll just want to see that you've coughed up the £25).