Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

71157_224072749886_4881141_n.jpg

Back to Beni rather than who's dad is harder than who's!

Reckon we will get Eminem (which I could take or leave tbh) but would love it if The Libertines get announced, wouldn't mind Interpol, The Kills or BRMC as well!

http://www.divisionbell20.com/

Anyone seen this pink floyd countdown? Surely an "incredible surprise"

love it to be Pink Floyd..but it's 20 years since division bell was released so I presume it's something to do with that..and then I'll wake up to Calvin Harris been announced...incredible surprise! Edited by shaun64

Too pussy for Mokes

You're quite right, paying 600 euro for a tent is fucking insane. If you have the kind to waste on that then waste it on a hotel.

Mokes isn't taking food with him, he's going to gnaw his own leg off and roast it on a fire on which he's using his own grated off skin for fuel

This is a funny joke.... but you fucked it up by going to far with it and consequently ruining it. Had you have said "is going to eat beetles and bugs and drink his own piss", something that Bear Grylls would actually do, it might have been worth a

Instead you just carry on looking like a knob. Although at this point you seem pretty ok with that.

You're quite right though.. I'm not taking any food with me. I will just buy it there. Are you taking a packed lunch for the weekend?

The libertines have put on their Facebook 'who wants another gig announcement?'

Reckon it's beni?

Was just going to come on and put this.

Fair to say I'm buzzing off my t!ts right now.

EDIT: another status by them "11am and next gig will be revealed right here."

Edited by sufc

On top of that, in the comments section of the Libertines post, FIB posted

Beni got an announcement at 11...................

It's surely them

If Beni did that and released someone else they really would get lynched..

its not beni who wrote that, its a guy called 'Ged Pd Kelly' with a fib profile picture

its not beni who wrote that, its a guy called 'Ged Pd Kelly' with a fib profile picture

Yeah, my bad, I just realised that. Pretty hyped at the moment after 3 months of KOL, Biffy Clyro and Calvin Harris talk.

Either way that is the worlds biggest fucking coincidence that Beni would wait 3 months to release their line up at the same time as the libertines

Or

We're seeing the Libertines.

i'll change it

dont worry about it beni always refer to themselves as fib anyway

Yeah, my bad, I just realised that. Pretty hyped at the moment after 3 months of KOL, Biffy Clyro and Calvin Harris talk.

i did the same at first to be honest

it would be top if it happens, looking that way now, libs twice in 2 weeks!

If the Libs do get dropped today. The other 2 headline slots can a combination of Biffy Clyro, Calvin Harris, Weller or KOL and I wouldn't care.

If Morrissey was one of the others, Ive got wood.

I do think they will have an older act in there somewhere to commemorate the 20th year thing though

If the Libs do get dropped today. The other 2 headline slots can a combination of Biffy Clyro, Calvin Harris, Weller or KOL and I wouldn't care.

If Morrissey was one of the others, Ive got wood.

I do think they will have an older act in there somewhere to commemorate the 20th year thing though

This Pink Floyd countdown timer is very exciting. 5 hours 38 mins to go on that.