StoneCircle

Thanks stone circle!

Really hope I get sorted! Decided to get a van anyway and just hope!

Do you think I'll get one? Am I on the list?

Cheers mate

The list is on page 1 of this thread & you are on it.

That Ashcombe Parking was still available the week before last years festival if the comments on Facebook are anything to go by.

I'm sure you'll get sorted one way or another.

You never know, Michael Eavis might read this, open up another field for campervans & we'll all be fine!!!

Could you two could arrange a swap of passes ....let me know the outcome :)

Hi Stonecircle. Gazayn27 and I are going to swap my east for his west when passes are sent out, so please can you update the list when you get a chance. I do still need to swap my 2nd east pass for a west pass though, so please don't remove me completely!

Thanks again for your sterling work on this thread.

Hi Stonecircle. Gazayn27 and I are going to swap my east for his west when passes are sent out, so please can you update the list when you get a chance. I do still need to swap my 2nd east pass for a west pass though, so please don't remove me completely!

Thanks again for your sterling work on this thread.

Nice to hear the thread works, fingers crossed for the other pass! :)

Thanks stone circle!

Van all booked and ashcombe park contacted as a plan b back up. Let's hope we get sorted with a ticket for the ultimate experience!

Cheers for the help and advice

Rob

Good to hear you have a fall back plan, always wise where large sums of money are involved, pretty sure everyone will get fixed up in the end :)

Hi all,

Could I be added to the list for a campervan ticket? I have no preference on east or west. Stupidly rushed to get the ticket this morning and didn't choose a campervan ticket!!! I am planing to bringing my 1 year old daughter I feel camping will be hard work!

I have already been added to the list (Thank you!) but could you put me down as preferring East please. If only West is available then I won't turn it down, but would be easier being nearer to the Kidz Field.

Thanks again x

desperately in need of campervan ticket

(other content removed by StoneCircle barryu is as not playing fair)

Please remove the content of this post and read through the thread. I may then consider adding you to the list.

This is not a profiteering thread, but one to help others in the order they asked.

There is a disabled campsite, if you are genuinely disabled I would recommend you request to pitch there.

Why do people feel the need to jump the queue? :(

Edited by StoneCircle

Yeah,great work stone circle!

Still not quite sure how people can sell tickets to others? Is there definitely no problem in getting in with a ticket that's been bought on here?

Very excited!

The main ticket has your number and photo on it so of course cannot be transferred.

The separate campervan tickets are generic with no ID on them. =)

HI There,

Is there any chance I can be added to this list. I really need a camper van ticket for 2014. just managed to get my vw back on the road and ready to go and now realised that the CV tickets have sold out ages ago ! bugger....... preferably west as its near where my friends will be camping but either would do

thanks

adam

Managed to get tickets in the resale on Sunday!! :)

But no campervan tickets :(

No preference as to which side, ###########################

Thanks guys!

I don't add people to the list who are not prepared to play fair. Please remove the above comments and I may consider adding you, :negative:

Managed to get tickets in the resale on Sunday!! :)

But no campervan tickets :(

No preference as to which side!

Thanks guys!

I don't add people to the list who are not prepared to play fair. Please remove the above comments and I may consider adding you, :negative:

Sorry StoneCircle,

Didn't want it to move me up the list. But no worries I will edit my original post

Edited by JoeyV