StoneCircle

Hi Stone Circle and Everyone,

Please can I be added to the list, not bothered whether East or West - either would be splendid! First Glastonbury with my son and missus, and stupidly I forgot to get one when I paid my balance.

Thanks for setting up this thread, fingers crossed for everyone!

Edited by Trebor Mint

Does anyone know if its at all possible to buy Campervan tickets on the gate?

Afraid it's not possible to get them on the gate, hence everyone trying to get them on here. We've got nearly a couple of months till the big day, so hopefully everyone should be able to help each other out.

Hi

Do we really think it's likely that we'll be successful?

Got a van ready to hire but daren't in case we can't get a ticket.

Am I on the list? How will I be contacted if successful? Will there be any tickets available again on the glasto website?

HELP!!! First glastonbury and need that ticket!

Thanks

Hi

Do we really think it's likely that we'll be successful?

Got a van ready to hire but daren't in case we can't get a ticket.

Am I on the list? How will I be contacted if successful? Will there be any tickets available again on the glasto website?

HELP!!! First glastonbury and need that ticket!

Thanks

Robbie T,

I am sure that Stone Circle will add you to the list later today.

There may be the odd returned ticket on the website, but if last year is anything to go by once the tickets are sent out there will be lots of people with them to sell.

There was a large list on here of people who wanted tickets, but in the few days before the festival there were more sellers than buyers. I would expect something similar to happen again.

People have until 9 May to cancel their tickets as well.

I wouldn't worry yet as I don't expect many people will be offering tickets until early June. The best thing is to join the list, play fair & you will get a ticket.

There are about 5,500 campervan passes issued, this is the main site that people will visit & only about 30 tickets are needed so far.

Cheers

Hi, Please can anyone help me out as I am BIG trouble! I have forgotten to book my caravan ticket and now have my wife mother in law to answer to!!!!!

Not fussy which field we are in but if anyone has a spare caravan ticket I would be eternally grateful.

We all have weekend tickets for the festival.

Many thanks in advance.

Hello Stone Circle

Thank you so much for setting up this thread and for managing it too. I would really love to get a caravan ticket for me and my family, I was stupid to not pay for one when we paid the balance (you live and learn I suppose!!) Ideally we would like to be on the East side, but to be honest happy just to get one!

Thank you again for your help.

So are we saying chance it and hire a van in the hope I get a ticket?

Bit risky!!! How can people sell their tickets? Are they not allocated to them and no one else?

With people getting sorted last year then I am hopeful,but it's a big risk financially!

Anymore thoughts anyone?

Bit risky!!! How can people sell their tickets? Are they not allocated to them and no one else?

With people getting sorted last year then I am hopeful,but it's a big risk financially!

Anymore thoughts anyone?

Anymore thoughts anyone?

The campervan passes are not linked to your ID in any way.

We got one last year on this threads equivalent & i'm sure we will do again.

Stone Circle adds people in the order in which they join the forum & i'm sure that you'll get one, but probably not until early June when the tickets are sent out.

There are no more tickets left as i've called See about it (apart from the odd returned one which is very much luck of the draw, calling at the right time).

At the very worst, you can park your motorhome in the car park, but just can't sleep in it!!

The main problem last year was caused by one or two people who rather than wait patiently in the queue started up threads offering face value plus for passes and that caused a number of arguments.

If everyone waits, we all get what what we want.

I think last year there were at least a dozen spare passes that weren't sold, by the time people started heading off to the site.

• Upvote 1

The main problem last year was caused by one or two people who rather than wait patiently in the queue started up threads offering face value plus for passes and that caused a number of arguments.

If everyone waits, we all get what what we want.

I think last year there were at least a dozen spare passes that weren't sold, by the time people started heading off to the site.

Anyone doing that this year will be removed from this list, I don't assist cheats! ;)

Are those selling campervan tickets likely to also want to take my car park ticket off my hands? I bought myself one before learning that there was still a chance I'd get my hands on a campervan one. Great job by the way. Looking forward to the flurry of exchanges/sales in early June!

Anymore thoughts anyone?

You could book into http://ashcombepark.com/ which is to the west of the site. I have never used it but walking wise I don't think there is much difference than using the Campervan fields.

This too will get booked up so if you decide to do this book sooner rather than later! :)

Are those selling campervan tickets likely to also want to take my car park ticket off my hands? I bought myself one before learning that there was still a chance I'd get my hands on a campervan one. Great job by the way. Looking forward to the flurry of exchanges/sales in early June!

Sorry but as I've said previously I am not getting involved in car park tickets too, ring See and cancel it before 09 May. :)