StoneCircle

Hi there,

Please can you add me to the swaps list?

I have an east camper ticket, looking to swap for a west one...

Cheers

Hi

Could you please add me to the list for an East camper ticket.

many thanks

joe

Hello please can i be added to the campervan ticket needed list. Would prefer East but take either.

Thanks

Just adding you all, please have a read at the 1st post in the thread so you know how it works. :)

An East side campervan ticket would be lovely please!

please can i be added to this list - i don't mind which area at all

Both added, please see the 1st post in this thread to see how things work, and for alternative sites, however I admire your optimism on joining such a long list! Fingers crossed for you all and welcome to efestivals. :)

Hi all,

Moving up the list now. Fingers crossed it all keep moving as quickly as it is now and we all get sorted soon.

Thanks again SC and all who have contributed to this point.

Nearly time!

Al

You just might have gone up 3 places this evening ;)

Hello, can I be added to the list for a ticket too? Either site, I have no preference. Thank you.

Added, please see the 1st post in this thread to see how things work, and for alternative sites. Welcome to efestivals. :)

I have just updated the list, we had 5 passes yesterday and Bonedaddy may have secured one or two more!

I am out most of the day with no internet access but I am sure everything is in safe hands with you guys! Remember to use DM to the next on the list if you spot a pass, :)

Really is ticking along on this forum. Amazing work both Stonecircle and BoneDaddy. Giving up so much of your time for other people to get tickets... thank you.

We're all moving up the list. Good luck everyone still waiting.

I have just updated the list, we had 5 passes yesterday and Bonedaddy may have secured one or two more!

I am out most of the day with no internet access but I am sure everything is in safe hands with you guys! Remember to use DM to the next on the list if you spot a pass, :)

Wow! Great news that so many people have been fixed up in the past couple of days :)

Awesome forum - I genuinely can't believe how much work StoneCircle and BoneDaddy (and anyone else who helps out) put in to help other folk out..thank you, you lovely lovely people!

Hi all,

It's great news to see the list moving and hopefully everyone will get sorted out soon.

Please don't forget those looking for swaps though, so if you don't mind which side you go to and get a West ticket, consider contacting those who have an East ticket and are desperate for a West one and arrange a swap with them.

Jo x

• Upvote 1

Hi all,

It's great news to see the list moving and hopefully everyone will get sorted out soon.

Please don't forget those looking for swaps though, so if you don't mind which side you go to and get a West ticket, consider contacting those who have an East ticket and are desperate for a West one and arrange a swap with them.

Jo x

Great point Jo, I will add this as a reminder in the DM's I send to people buying West :)

Could we keep the swaps list, but also amalgamate the members in to the main list? That would mean that if a West ticket becomes available two people would benefit as the swappers would be able to sell their East ticket to the next person on the list.

If you agree, based on the order that people posted, I would make the new order as follows (with the exception of Bikerchic who is on the swap list above me, but I can't find her post to add her in):

Clairebana - West. Can swap/sell East.

Al Britts - either

adamr – either

Davebrave - West. Can swap/sell East.

nette - either

glade123 - either

5 smiley33 - wants West

Jen773915 - either

Tompip72 - needs East

BethanG - needs East

Bexxxxx - either

cragonator - wants East

bubsy82 - either

neilloggie - either

twoheads – either

missus_c - West. Can swap/sell East.

KirstyMcFirsty - prefers East

Diego - either

flatface - either

nedrick - either

alphamaing - East

morph100 - prefers East

Rozcam - West. Can swap/sell East.

lucy78 - either

Elbea - either

sonicpurveyor - East

gooner46 - East

Jaxxey - West. Can swap/sell East.

xmichxfx - West. Can swap/sell East.

kobioshi31 - either

Jason Henley – either

stiglives1 - West. Can swap/sell East.

joevipond - East

Waterpistal - prefers East

maceonbass- East

cairnstrigquartet - either

Debijane -either

What do you think?

Could we keep the swaps list, but also amalgamate the members in to the main list? That would mean that if a West ticket becomes available two people would benefit as the swappers would be able to sell their East ticket to the next person on the list.

If you agree, based on the order that people posted, I would make the new order as follows (with the exception of Bikerchic who is on the swap list above me, but I can't find her post to add her in):

What do you think?

Blimey my head just exploded that you have done all that! But yes that sounds a good idea to me, everyone else happy with it? Any concerns?

Bikerchic was 09 May, http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/184918-swapping-campvan-east-for-west/ :)