Bristol to Glastonbury

Guest MagpieAL

I'm having to fly down to Bristol from Newcastle on the Thursday, or possibly late on the Wednesday, as it's my little girl's 1st birthday.

There's a flight at 20.00 on the Wednesday getting into Bristol at 21.05, will there still be ways of getting to the site at this time? Or would it be better getting the 8.30 flight the next morning?

Any help/advice greatly appreciated!!!

I'm on the phone so can't search for links, but have a look for threads on shuttle buses, like from Castle Cary (sp?) and see how to get there by train from Bristol, and when the shuttles finish.

However, it's going to be midnight maybe when you arrive and pitch your tent, so I'd be tempted to enjoy your girl's birthday and come down the following day.

we feel guilty that were going for the first time this year and didn't realise that we'd be away for our youngest's birthday. She'll be 11 so i guess its not really a big one and despite initially being upset she has 'allowed' us to go anyway.

sorry not really sure why i shared that, i have no idea about the coaches - back to you guys, ignore me!