OPTIMUS ALIVE´14

Guest pjfestmusic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New to this forum folks. I have been to Benicassim for the last 3 years, and decided to do optimus before it this year. are the 2 line ups usually quite similar or massively different? hoping different obviously so I get to see more bands. also only one other question, how much is lager/cider inside the festival grounds? surely cant be as much as beni at 9 euros a pop!

I think it'll be a curveball. Either that or someone shit! Seems to be a lack of decent bands floating around this summer, surely there's a few surprises yet to be announced.

still reckon RHCP are a big shout for it... or imo Kanye... (or someone shit ofc - but even then, what shit headliners are about?)

Edited by Dom Wall

Kanye would be unreal! Can't see it myself though would be a massive coup for the festival.

RHCP are still my bet.

Yeah, only reason i've got him down is Wireless week before and he's played portugese festivals for album tours before..but never Optimus.

Same, that's the thing.. the headliners at other festivals around Optimus have either played Optimus last year (KOL) playing this year (Arctics) or have announced all their tour date (PJ/Metallica) so it seems a short list!

I forgot about the guys that walk around with the beer pumps on there backs, brilliant idea that, I was a fan!

Imagine that at a uk festival..!

They have people doing that at beni too, but the prices are an extra euro per drink. any idea how close the log cabins are to the festival?? kind of going in blind, so any help is much appreciated.

Be nice if Lilly Allen played

I agree!

Hoping to get Calvin Harris from T's headliners - but to play the after headliner slot mind - still no hints as to who the last headliners gonna be from T if the billboard is to be believed (biffy played 3rd down last year, Arctics there, doubt Calvin would headline)

one last question folks. and yes it is regarding alcohol again haha. i read somewhere at the start of the forum that optimus sells cider, is this correct? being a massive cider drinker and having this luxury taken away from me at beni this would be huge! is it 4 euros a pint or half like beni?? much thanks