OPTIMUS ALIVE´14

Guest pjfestmusic

It'll be another warm up, don't get hopes up!

At the moment it's the only thing that's giving me the buzz that I normally have in abundance by this time of year, so even if it is only to be disappointed by midday tomorrow I'm going to run with my hopes well and truly through the roof until then!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they said amigos, do Portuguese people say amigos? If stereotypes hold true they do and i reckon that means Libertines

Portugese do but Libertines have used it in most of their announcements to date so can't really go on that, but hey - in my head, at least for the next 20 hours, they are headlining Saturday 12th July!

Jack White would be cool, although I see your point about him maybe not wanting to do it. I read last week that he's got some sort of feud going on with them, something along the lines of Jack White thinking they copied The White Stripes, or something?

And as much as I like the Libertines, I would've thought the OA organisers would have made us wait this long for a bigger act.... it is pretty epic that they've got back together though.

Not sure wether I'm happy or not.. much better than having someone smaller (ie. Placebo), but would've rather someone like Jack White.

However saying that, surely Arctic Monkeys, Black Keys, Libertines must be up there with the best headliner trio this summer?

Edited by Dom Wall

• Os Palcos Optimus e Optimus Clubbing passam por um rebranding e apresentam-se nesta edição como Palco NOS e Palco NOS Clubbing. Fiquem atentos daqui a meia-hora trazemos novidades para o Palco NOS.

• Optimus Stage and Optimus Clubbing Stage will be rebranded to NOS Stage and NOS Clubbing Stage starting this edition. In 30 minutes we will have news about NOS Stage. Stay tuned!