Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kenny93

Meet up?

As I have said in the other thread I opened the other day, I am going it alone. I was just wondering if anyone fancied a wee meet up at some point. I'm 19 years old, if you're a similar age to me, all the better!

Ha ha. Us oldies may have a horlicks and sing along to folk songs and sea shanties about 930 every night. Kenny's welcome

Of course there's no upper age limit! Happy to meet up with anyone that wants to. What day is everyone heading over? I'm heading over on the first shuttle bus at 4pm on Thursday. Will be at the ceilidh in the evening if anyone fancies it?

OK Kenny you post details etc and we can all have a meet up tomorrow evening beside Ceilidh .

hoping to drag my old & decrepit bones along to the ceilidh too.

Change of plan I'm afraid! I'm now getting the bus over and back home each day at 11am and 11:30pm. Best of both worlds really, I get to see all the bands I want to see and also get to sleep in my own bed! I'm sure these other oldies will be happy to meet up anyway though! ;)

On a side note, does anyone know if you can get buy cans/pints of cider in the arena and not just beer or ale? Seeing as I'm not camping I won't be able to bring any alcohol with me and I have a gluten intolerance!

Black isle brewery have a cider that is apparently very nice. It's a one off for the festival.