New V Announcement

Guest daniel.k

Just seen that V have posted something saying 'Calling all Single Ladies 9:30 tomorrow' Guessing thats a Beyonce reference but what could it mean? Unless they are doing a free give away of tickets maybe? I would like to think its an announcement of acts but I cant see how that would link to the Beyonce reference. Could it be a big name being announced thats single at the moment?

What do people think

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Not sure Solange playing is worthy of an announcement in itself though, so if it's her as the 'headline news' presumably there'll be a few filling the gaps elsewhere too.

I've been convinced from day one that Kelly and Michelle will turn up - partially fuelled by the Superbowl and that weird album track earlier this year. Maybe this is an announcement the organisers have held back in order for the final tickets to sell. Also I don't think they'd announce Hova as officially "on the bill" because he was supposed to be exclusive to Wireless. (Although I'd still expect a guest spot).

Seasick Steve added

Scouting For Girls moved down the bill

Lawson added

Idris Elba added

John Newman added to a second stage

Naughty Boy added

James Skelly moved down the bill

Vox Empire added

Little Mix removed.

So nothing about Bey then. They just used her name to get people interested. Lame.

I think there will be a couple more added, because RIO and Cleo Higgins have confirmed that they will be there, presumably on the Futures stage because there is room. Just noticed Little Mix are gone when I read the post above, thats great news :P Now to update the clashfinder

I always find it hilarious when they book one hit wonders.

The whole crowd is going to stood round bored shitless for 30 mins until he finally plays the only song people know, then the TV camera's will show the only song people give a shit about with the crowd going wild and label it "set of the weekend".

I think Little Mix might really be gone, and I can see the John Newman thing happening because he will want all the publicity for promoting his album when its out. The close times just means he doesnt have to sit around for a long time doing nothing.

Have V ever done someone performing twice in one day?

Seasick Steve added

Scouting For Girls moved down the bill

Lawson added

Idris Elba added

John Newman added to a second stage

Naughty Boy added

James Skelly moved down the bill

Vox Empire added

Little Mix removed.

So nothing about Bey then. They just used her name to get people interested. Lame.

I like the idea of John Newman twice so I can see him when 5ive are on :D

Dont know why they would put Naughty Boy that high up against Jaguar Skills or why they would move James Skelly down that far unless they realized he isnt as good as they thought :P

I think Little Mix might really be gone, and I can see the John Newman thing happening because he will want all the publicity for promoting his album when its out. The close times just means he doesnt have to sit around for a long time doing nothing.

Have V ever done someone performing twice in one day?