Anonymous

Guest Rufus Gwertigan

I know this is a naive question but if some is constantly going on that they are in Anonymous and "doing it for the lulz" it probably means they are a sad c**t who needs to get a grip. As far as I was aware you don't join Anonymous
if they're telling you then they aren't anonymous, are they? :lol:

So I reckon you're probably on the money with what you think of them.

I remember I was in line for a gig outside the old Astoria years ago and bunch of "Anonymous" wearing the V masks came and started chanting "down with Scientology" or something so I asked what's so wrong with it and none of them actually knew so I asked why don't you change your cause to "down with dickless teenagers who protest for the sake of protesting" only for them to scamper off without a reply.

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us"

Yeah if your actually involved enough to be able to start a campaign against someone/something (Though really due to the nature anyone can :P) then your going go around boasting about that fact, considering of the hacking they've done over the last few years :P. All the facebook groups and that are really just off shoots from a bit of an internet legend really with people thinking they are super cool.

The internet legend is really just some fans who took for V for Vendetta way to seriously. (But a good idea in practice, the "people" rising up together as one entity.)

Edited by LondonTom