The Tent Thread

Guest AiiShotTheDJ

http://www.millets.co.uk/camping/tents/1-2-person-tents/product/096696/EH-TAMAR-RED-0.html?attribute=15439035

I think thats what I have - cant remember for sure, but it was plenty big enough for just me..1 person and easy to put up

my main concerns are ..easy to put up and enough space comfortably for me..if i was sharing a tent would have to get bigger..as you all know when it says 2..yea right

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like pre-pitched for me next year. Thinking of staying in Tangerine Fields as been told we cant set of on our 6-8 hour journey to Glasto until 9am Thursday morning, due to babysitters.

Really dont want to try and find a pitch at whatever time we arrive. Just want to get shown to our tent, get unpacked and then get out and about in the madness of Glasto.

I took a baby portable potty to my last festival,lol it has disposable liners so your wee stays in a sealed bag that are earth friendly :) clean easy to use portable and don't smell :) it folds up small but we have a problem deciding which tent to take, we have a gelert ds 4 pop up, really great tent but very big once folded, so do we carry that on a truck or get another 4 man. Oh more money lol