Would just like to say

Guest Sketchead

A massive, massive thank you for the admin for pointing out the changing files/IP and from then on, whoever posted the link of how to do it on a Mac.

Luckily this worked instantly and I managed to get me and my mate a ticket. We were the only ones to get through from our little groups though and others missed out sadly. Such a shame that everyone can't to go, but those who didn't, keep the faith with the resale.

Thanks again.

without wanting to sound snobbish, but i do think everyone who posts on this forum deserves to go due to their dedication, so I think there is some good karma in there somewhere when a trick like this comes up, just unfortunate that not everyone could take advantage of it.

you'll get them in the resale i reckon, just make sure you have lots of people trying (even those who arent going themselves - friends, parents etc)

Yeah thank you so much Neil, (nearly) all my group of friends and I managed to get tickets doing this.

For future reference, for the resale or next year or all other future walks of life, what is the easiest way to work out the IP address of a website like that when it is so temporary?