Word Association Game

MONEY

You'll be on your own for a while Dondo as I'm heading off to Dorset in my caravan for a week tomorrow.  Mrs Grumpyhack's first holiday in the caravan.  Normally it's a lad's away home for festivals but she has been persuaded to give it a go.

LONGER

Our caravan stay was just about as much as Mrs GH could cope with.  It was great going out each day and meeting up with family and friends and I thought the sites were delightful.  We had a working hot shower in the caravan and a good fridge to chill a bottle of wine or two but the toilet flushing connector failed so it was flushing the lavvy from a jerry can of water.  Conclusion the caravan will remain a lads away home for festivals and not a preferred holiday vehicle for Mrs GH.

Glad you had a good trip to Edinburgh.  Normal Word Association service should now restart.

YOU

As big a U2 fan as I am, having seen them 12 times I thought their Glastonbury performance wasn't their best. Crappy weather didn't help. I think if they'd played in 2010 as planned with the glorious weather then may have been a different story 

LONDON or APOLLO

Bit tenuous but any excuse to play this track. Absolute classic electronic track from the legendary Giorgio Moroder.  Sound quality isn't the best but if I'd used the one below I'd have to use Giorgio or Moroder as the link which may have been tough. 

Have never seen Midnight Express so was completely unaware it was the theme from it.