Site Maps

Guest mrtourette

Usually I'm pretty laid back about increasing prices, reductions/changes to services on offer etc. Even let them off for the fiasco that was the boat river crossing int he first year there was parking across teh river.

But very p'd off about the lack of boat to white! It was well used too. Does it really cost that much money? could they not just do a service morning and evening if they need to cut it somehow?

TBH I'd even pay a quid a trip or even 2 to get the boat!

Grrrrrr! also upset as site map day is usually really exciting, but just aggravating this year. As well as the mental location of the sole 2 breakfast stands!

2 Breakfast Stands on the whole site? Are they insane? There will be around 70k-90k of people on the site and they'll have to get their breakfast within a 5 hour period. It will be impossible for everyone to get it.

I for one will probably end up buying it in the end. Don't fancy waiting 3 hours for a bit of bacon on a roll.

Don't suppose anybody could point me in the right direction.

It's just me and my friend going to Leeds (two girls), where would the best place be for us to camp?

Not particularly bothered about it being too noisy etc.

If anyone could help that'd be great :)

i was at the Reading site earlier today. I live near by so thought I'd take a stroll down the river. They hadn't finished putting the fence up near the red entrance so I managed to walk right through red and down Cow Lane to behind the main stage. Everything is nice and dry, and the weather forecast is hot all week so I doubt wellies will be needed