ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

Brussels Charleroi airport isn't Brussels. It's 60km from Brussels.

You can take the bus from Charleroi airport to Charleroi South station. It will take +/- 20min.

From Charleroi South station you can take a train to Brussels and from Brussels you can take a train to Leuven.

If you arrive at 21:25 in Charleroi you have to hurry. Trains do not run very late. Only the busses from Leuven to the festival will run late (but I don't know if they already run late on Wednesday(night)?).

I think, last train from Charleroi to Brussels will depart at 22:37. Train from Brussels to Leuven will depart at 00:10. Arrival Leuven 00:30.

Good luck!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd quite like to see Hurts. I'm with the .1% expecting Arctic Monkeys, and maybe Chase n Status, Example

Twitter last night, 'we are trying to announce ASAP really!'

Suggests somebody is preventing an announcement, possibly due to another festival having an exclusive first announcement on them?

Are there many other big festivals left to announce larger acts? I'm blaming Glastonbury..they're a pain in the arse. 90 days to go and they've not unveiled anything.

Couldn't it be something to do with the 'ASAP' because they've used it on more than one occasion, makes me think A$AP Rocky, he's touring and conveniently in Warsaw on the Saturday so could be either side of that really, looks also to be sticking around in Europe as he's at Wireless the following weekend. It would make sense as he would help bulk out that genre with artists such as Azaelia Banks and Kendrick Lamar?

The big chief of Rock Werchter confirmed that Arctic Monkeys and Daft Punk wouldn't be playing, exactly for the sake of people lowering their expectations... If Coachella, UMF, Glasto, Rock Am Ring, etc aren't able to get Daft Punk, why would RW do it then?

Also: Tenacious D and SOAD aren't in Europe during the Werchter weekend.

Expect the following as the bigger names left: Nick Cave, Kraftwerk, The Killers/Mumford & Sons, and Vampire Weekend (yes, last time they already played main stage at 6pm, and most likely they'll go up a spot like Phoenix did).

Edited by Dietediet

The big chief of Rock Werchter confirmed that Arctic Monkeys and Daft Punk wouldn't be playing, exactly for the sake of people lowering their expectations... If Coachella, UMF, Glasto, Rock Am Ring, etc aren't able to get Daft Punk, why would RW do it then?

Also: Tenacious D and SOAD aren't in Europe during the Werchter weekend.

Expect the following as the bigger names left: Nick Cave, Kraftwerk, The Killers/Mumford & Sons, and Vampire Weekend (yes, last time they already played main stage at 6pm, and most likely they'll go up a spot like Phoenix did).