ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

this new announcement is again boring to me. not one single act i have to see by any means. not one single surprise. with the third stage they seem to lose power and get lost in many musical directions from soul to everywhere.. rockwerchter used to be THE festival line up for many years, but that time seems to be over. instead of that we have a soul/pop/funk-soup of many acts i don't want to see at a festival. and even the dance acts are boring. i have seen boys noize or vitalic at least five times at festival over the last years. i'd like to see new exiting acts as lindstrom&todd terje or moderat/apparat ororor :-( may i am really at the wrong festival.....

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a lurker on this forum for a while as me and some friends are going to RW and I used it as a source for rumors, travel advice and generally to get an idea of the festival.

Wasn't a massive fan of the line-up before today's announcement, it has plenty I wanted to see but nothing I felt I HAD to see.

Was really happy with today's announcement, it's made the rest of the line-up look much better. Kendrick Lamar is my favourite artist right now and I missed the chance to see him in January. The Hives are a really good live band, The Bots are a band I discovered last year and are really talented for their age. Gogol Bordello are great and Biffy Clyro are too (although I'm already seeing Biffy this year)

Just wondered what people's predictions are for where the newly announced bands are gonna play and what days they're gonna play? Also, how big is Kendrick Lamar in Belgium?

Edited by Duff Man

this new announcement is again boring to me. not one single act i have to see by any means. not one single surprise. with the third stage they seem to lose power and get lost in many musical directions from soul to everywhere.. rockwerchter used to be THE festival line up for many years, but that time seems to be over. instead of that we have a soul/pop/funk-soup of many acts i don't want to see at a festival. and even the dance acts are boring. i have seen boys noize or vitalic at least five times at festival over the last years. i'd like to see new exiting acts as lindstrom&todd terje or moderat/apparat ororor :-( may i am really at the wrong festival.....

I'm British, 5-6 of us this year. Last time there was loads of others at Liverpool airport, and I am bumped into a guy from the next road to me when I was there!