ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont actually speak Dutch but Afrikaans (Language in South Africa) is based on Dutch and yes Geruchten means rumoured.

I read somewhere that The Killers are likely to appear but that they wont be getting a headliner slot.

Mumford and Sons dont have alot of dates during the Festival season (only T in the Park), so hoping they get announced.

Would have loved to see Interpol, but Paul Banks would also be nice.

I have been faithful to Werchter for the last years, and I even got my tickets for this year, but I am somewhat dissapointed with the line up they have presented upt to now. Smaller and cheaper festivals have got all the big names we got this year, I am expecting more from Werchter. I really hope the next announcement makes up for this but I feel we are lacking headliners and there are quite a few touring this summer...

lets see...

Anyone called for new announcements? One more hour of patience is all you need. 22 more names will be your reward! #rw13

New to the line-up: BEN HOWARD - THE HIVES - BOYS NOIZE - JOHN LEGEND - KENDRICK LAMAR - GOGOL BORDELLO - VITALIC VTLZR - JAKE BUGG - JAMES BLAKE - TAME IMPALA - DIZZEE RASCAL - BIFFY CLYRO - BALTHAZAR - THE LUMINEERS - LIANNE LA HAVAS - JONATHAN JEREMIAH - AZEALIA BANKS - RUDIMENTAL - MODEST MOUSE - THE BOTS - GARY CLARK JR. and LAURA MVULA.

Biffy Clyro and Mumford and Sons and Ill buy everyone on this Forum a beer at the Festival