Who plans on arriving Thursday afternoon?

Guest blue is the colour

We are hoping to get there sharpish on the Thursday, make the most of escaping for a long weekend!!

Any one else planning to put an early stamp on the weekend?

This is my first time, very excited, have wanted to go for the past few years. Finally managed to arrange everything in time to escape.

We always go on the Thursday afternoon. The ceilidh is great fun and is a fab way to start the festival. Our kids are a wee bit older, but there is always stuff for them to do. I guess if the weather was terrible we might not be quite so keen to be there, but hey can't be much worse than last year, we hope??!!

This is my first time going, not actually been to a festival since 2008. I've always wanted to go to belladrum and will defo be there the thursday night. Ahhh its good to get back to the good old festival routine i've been away for far to long, so excited got the old feeling back i remember i used to get.

beer and dancing skills go hand in hand!! (excuse the pun!)

I went to a ceilidh once in our local village hall, but it was all very serious, I have only been in Scotland for 7 years, so my Scottish dancing skills are nil too, but it has to be said, that they do improve as the night goes on, and the cider goes down.

I am sure we have time to learn a step or 2 before Bella......

• 2 weeks later...