• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

So no news today except matt got pulled off by all his friends to mumford and sons?

I assume that must mean they started with slow soft strokes before building to a frantic jerky climax.

And 30 Seconds to Mars are out

Oh, and Arctics are likely closing Leeds (although I'm assuming everyone expected that anyway)

Were 30stm ever in? I think we already have our 2 subs plus our 3rd under the co headliners anyway.

We have no idea who is subbing Arctics. 30STM were considered a possibility before the announced a US tour over R&L weekend

Edited by MattDavies__

Surely simple Geography/Science suggests they're more likely to get more time in the dark at Leeds because its further north? (okay it wouldn't be particularly noticeable)

Nope it sets 8 minutes later than reading. Position of Britain in not completely north to south like as shown on a weather map.