Who else can we expect to be announced?

Guest Vfestival_alan

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no surprises there then, not one artist we predicted in the announcement..

Surprised there was no Hard-Fi, had them as a certain.

Suppose the majority of tickets were sold, so there was no need to add anyone notable. Oh well.

Sunday at Chelmsford looks great - Killers, Snow Patrol, Madness, The Stranglers, The Enemy, Frank Turner and recently added again Rifles! Bring it on!

Undercover stage announcement probably in June as it was last year. I'd expect Fenech Soler to be in there again, perhaps a bit bigher than last year.

Hopefully a mix of decent stuff for this stage. It had some of the best stuff of the whole festival last year.

Hoping for Zulu Winter myself, but I guess they are more likely to turn up elsewhere (or nowehere).

Well no one saw that raft of artists being announced did they. Now we have day splits as well in my humble opinion Sunday is looking way way stronger than Saturday. Just hope there are not too many clashes but there seems enough to make it decent.

Well no one saw that raft of artists being announced did they. Now we have day splits as well in my humble opinion Sunday is looking way way stronger than Saturday. Just hope there are not too many clashes but there seems enough to make it decent.