Who else can we expect to be announced?

Guest Vfestival_alan

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So people, 1 day until this supposed announcment tomoz. So who's the 5 acts you expect to be on it?

Mine:

One Direction

The Pigeon Detectives

Temper Trap

Kelly Rowland

Matt Cardle

Can I just point out this is what I think not what I want!

Are the tickets sold out? If so could it mean they wouldn't be bothered who they announce? Or is it all decided before? I have to say, V seems to be the festival that cares the least about their customers and more about profit margins. They can get away with it as their main custom is the school kids between 16 and 18 on their summer holidays. If it wasn't so close I doubt i'd go.

They need to get some proper bands - When V Festival first started this is what it was all about.

I think M83 could play as well - don't think they are announced anywhere else? The Subways aren't at Reading either so maybe V this time round?

I don't blame them for booking the pop acts, it sells the tickets. Just a shame it's changed so much. First time I went was V99 when Suede and the Manics headlined. Class weekend.

Can see Feeder playing, they aren't doing any other exclusives I believe.

Yeah, and too be fair it has worked (whilst other festivals have struggled - Sonisphere).

Ah, that sounds brilliant! Atleast the headliners, Stone Roses, Noel G, Killers, Snow Patrol this year are better than last year.

Ah! Would be a shame! Think tomorrow could be quite disappointing.. lets hope for atleast 2 more decent bands!