The next 12...

Guest jordanuk90

The Presidents Of The United States Of America, Halestorm, Theory Of A Deadman, The All American Rejects maybe?

i reckon the announcement will be early March, next Friday hopefully :D

just a couple more that i'd like would be ace.

APHND are working on euro dates.

Monstro would be ace.

And a couple from killing joke, melvins, mudhoney and lanegan.

I've given up hope of AIC

Would love living colour, but don't think that'll happen.

Vernon is in a new band with jack bruce called spectrum road, so they might be possible

I have very low expectations. Chiodos or Parkway Drive would be cool but in all honesty I'm expecting very little to interest me from here. Download is just very good at booking awful old bands no one cares about for the lower stages along with terrible metal.. in recent years anyway.

Lowering expectations is the best course of action for me I think lol.

I hope that children of bodom get announced

just a couple more that i'd like would be ace.

APHND are working on euro dates.

Monstro would be ace.

And a couple from killing joke, melvins, mudhoney and lanegan.

I've given up hope of AIC

Would love living colour, but don't think that'll happen.

Vernon is in a new band with jack bruce called spectrum road, so they might be possible

There's not many festivals announcing at the moment that are around the time of Download.

Be interesting who is announced next week.

Other fests around the time

Greenfield in Switzerland the week after Download has the following who aren't playing Download or Soni yet...

In Flames, The Hives, Less Than Jake, All Shall Perish, In Extremo, Sepultura, Schandmaul, Mad Caddies, Hot Water Music, Pennywise, The Bronx, Zebrahead, La Vela Puerca, Lagwagon, H-Blockx, Darkest Hour

Mair1 in Germany the week after Download has...

Puddle Of Mudd, Parkway Drive, ZSK, Walls Of Jericho, Unearth, Eskimo Callboy, Evergreen Terrace, Your Demise, Neaera, Caliban

Reload in Germany the week after Download has...

Puddle Of Mudd, Dog Eat Dog, Dropkick Murphys, Soulfly, Subway to Sally, Biohazard, H2O, Guano Apes, Die Kassierer, Parkway Drive, Walls Of Jericho, J.B.O., Unearth, Enter Shikari, The BossHoss, August Burns Red, Street Dogs, Itchy Poopzkid, Godsized, Evergreen Terrace, Madball

Nova Rock same weekend as Download has...

Slayer, Puddle Of Mudd, Biohazard, Oomph!, Schandmaul, Mad Caddies, The Baseballs, The Answer, The BossHoss, Triggerfinger, Awolnation, Lagwagon, Cancer Bats