Peter Dow

Guest Uncle Liam

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... will never happen and it will never work.... not a politician but a doped up ... who had no coherent workable ideas. .... have nothing workable to offer politics and government.

.... on a political forum you would dismissed as a clueless dreamer.

There is always going to be someone, some group such as organised crime or terrorism or foreign police wanting to impose their rule wherever a state stands down its police and borders or collapses.

You have zero influence over the UK or English or Scottish police standing down and you have much less than zero influence over Al Qaeda or the Saudi or Japanese or any other foreign state.

What you are proposing is completely ridiculous nonsense which no people would be foolish enough to try.

Some of my comparisons in my videos are purely supporting Condi and not really mentioning the Queen at all.

Such videos work with Condi as the heroine but never could work with the Queen as the heroine because the Queen is so naff as a person so in that way I hope my videos highlight the difference between Condi & Queen.

There are far more important things to act against than the world's best paid dole scroungers. Like the people who actually have power to wield, and who wield it badly.
Edited by Peter Dow

At the end of the day, that's the fact of the matter. To be able to do more harm than your fruitcake ideas, they'd need to have a formal power that's greater than you have with your fruitcake ideas.

Edited by Peter Dow

If the monarchy ceased to exist all that would change is we have a different picture on our coins and banknotes, and the government would save a few million quid a year.

Edited by Peter Dow

The power to do nothing as head of state. The power to rubber-stamp bad governments.

The power to stop us electing a good do-the-right-thing president as head of state of a republic.

It is not funny when people are suffering and the head of state does nothing, stops us having a good president, stops us sacking the PM today, stops us dismissing parliament today.

No. The power in the UK is very undemocratic. For example, republicans who refused to swear allegiance to the Queen would not be allowed to take their seats in parliament. So the elections are rigged to keep bad royalist people in charge.

It is not criminal to wage war on people who are waging war on your own country.