Kendal Calling 2012

Guest Flaminglippy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, count me in, sure lippy won't take a lot of persuading either. Lakeland did have Thursday tickets if he ain't got rid of them yet! If he has the chances are I might have one spare to get him in, it'll save him stacking some of his pallets against the fence and nicking in !

Edited by ramragon

Guest manc_al

Ok then....who's arriving Thursday and fancies meeting up for a beer & chin-wag in the village green Thursday evening? (lakeland......can you join us?)

Soz lads am a creature of habit always go shopping to asda on a Thursday night, I don't take the wife , I just go armed with a list and do the shop, and before you all ridicule me for being so stuck in my ways , when guys laugh at me I just say look , " it's singles night on isle 7 and dogging in the car park after dark"!

Which Asda? Kendal or Carlisle? I'll get the guys in central security to make sure all the CCTV cameras are pointing in the right direction!!

I can just hear Harry Hill now saying on You've Been Framed "The stuffing is usually found inside the supermarket" as I bank my £250 cheque!!