Song of the Festival

Guest Huwbacca

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Home. Stunning song, and a great performance to close their set.

Honourable mentions have to go to Pulp - Common People, MCR - Welcome to the Black Parade, Muse - Darkshines, Frank Turner - Try This At Home, Elbow - One Day Like This, and Saul Williams - Black Stacey.

It has to be One Day Like This; it felt like a real festival moment, a collected group of music fans singing to one hell of a beautiful song!

Another song I really enjoyed was Hunger by Frankie and The Heartstrings, i'd never even heard a song by this lot, but this was really great! awesome way to start my Friday that was!

Others being Knights Of Cydonia, Common People, Time For You To Stand Up and Moving Further Away.

Elbow - Lippy Kids, was just a beautiful moment

Muse - Citizen Erased, been dying to year this for years!

The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright, was just awesome

Madness - Baggy Trousers, was great to see so many having a good ol' dance away

Pulp - Do You Remember the First Time? As soon as they started playing this you could tell it was going to be an amazing set.