Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

Stage times will get released on monday 9th. The festival usually kicks of around 5/6pm if i remember correctly. Might be slightly later on Thu due to less acts. Don't have a clue about transport from Oropesa!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious on this too.

Also not digging the whole locker situation. Seems far fetched that people have to collect their belongings from the locker at 10pm each night, especially taking into consideration that this is the time most people will be trolleyed and also that the acts go on till like 5am.

Really don't fancy losing passports/flight details/money etc. Just going to have to be really careful.

Think you've misunderstood... The lockers are open all week. However they can only be accessed during certain hours. Therefore you could deposit stuff on the monday and pick up the next monday.

Hi Guys its my first time at benni.

I fly into Valencia on my own from Manchester at 22:30, Just looked at the transfers and to my horror I cant find any at that time. Got any advice on how to get there alternatively.

Thanks in advance :)

The only thing I'm a little worried about now is my tent and stuff, because I'm going on my own don't feel as safe just leaving my tent alone :P Think I'm gonna have to make friends with my neighbours and ask if they can keep a watch on my tent whenever possible, and trust they don't raid it haha

Why would you want an over priced pub? Irish pubs are the same all over the world, a rip-off! I know of one in Benicassim, it's tiny. There's loads of cafes and pubs in the town and along the beach front.

Past years it was 7/8am on the main nights but obviously the headline acts will be on earlier and they finish around 2am. No fibclub just means that's not open that night due to there being less acts.

apart from those two, what else do you really need :P there's go-karts near the festival site as well and plenty of cafes and bars in town.

there's usually plug points in the campsite but obviously you will need to wait in any queue and wait on it charging as i wouldn't leave it unattended. just grab a few bears and chill out for a while. there will be charge/wi-fi points in the arena too but they will maybe cost you, i don't know.

The only thing I'm a little worried about now is my tent and stuff, because I'm going on my own don't feel as safe just leaving my tent alone :P Think I'm gonna have to make friends with my neighbours and ask if they can keep a watch on my tent whenever possible, and trust they don't raid it haha

Hi guys!

Im flying with some friends from Sweden to Barcelona and going by car from there on wendsday morning.

Where thinking of stocking up on food and alcohol in barca to keep in the car at the parkinglot.

Are the cars easily accessible at all hours - and are the parking lot a safe place to stash things at?

Maybe its just easier to get your bottle of whiskey at a Benicassim-super market? If there are any?

btw, are all you guys from the UK or are there any other scandinavians attending?

Cheers from Stockholm

Hi guys!

Im flying with some friends from Sweden to Barcelona and going by car from there on wendsday morning.

Where thinking of stocking up on food and alcohol in barca to keep in the car at the parkinglot.

Are the cars easily accessible at all hours - and are the parking lot a safe place to stash things at?

Maybe its just easier to get your bottle of whiskey at a Benicassim-super market? If there are any?

btw, are all you guys from the UK or are there any other scandinavians attending?

Cheers from Stockholm

Hi guys, it's my first festival. I've read the thread and I got few questions to figure out. Hope you guys can help me out.

1.How to get to beni from madrid? I mean it's better to go by train or by coach or any else suggestion. We are 3 ppl.

2.other than train, how can i get to barcelona after festival. cuz i found it'll be to late to arrive barcelona now the ticket we can book on the internet are all after 8pm.

3.how can we get a tent there if we don't bring one? we can buy one or rent one or any else ways to get it? and if so how much will it cost?

thanks a lot!

First timer at Benni this year. Cannot wait!

Coming from Dublin to Barcelona and staying in Marina D'or.

Sorted for travel from Barcelona to Marina D'or, but whats the best way to get bus tickets from Marina D'or to the festival site?

Is it best to buy them online before going (and if so, where?) or just to buy them when we get there (if so, where also?).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and repaid in beer (if you can find me)

Steve