Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone think red hot chilli peppers are maybe one of the other headlines? there on tour this year and are in Madrid a few days before the festival. I seen them last year in manchester and there were great, so would be nice to see them again

I cant see Blur playing as they'd be too similar to the Roses (reformed 80s/90s British pop band). I think they'll have one day with David Guetta/Dizzee Rascal, the Roses/New Order day, the Florence and the Machine/pop day and then maybe an American day with RHCP/Killers/Foos/someone like that?

They must have spent a bomb on the Roses as FATMachine is pretty small, i can see them getting a dance act in so maybe they'll fork out for a big name as well.

Apart from the Roses, Horrors, Noel G and Miles Kane its looking a bit drab for my tastes.

Blur Hyde Park??? Just posted by NME on Facebook:

"Hey everybody, why not write NME a nice letter? You can write about anything from Blur (hyde park, new record), Jack White (live shows, tracks etc) the Teenage Cancer Trust shows, NME Awards tour/shows, Skrillex or whatever you like! Best one gets £50 worth of music vouchers! The address is letters@nme.com"

EDIT: It's now been removed, seems like they let it slip early....

Edited by philly_eds

Blur Hyde Park??? Just posted by NME on Facebook:

"Hey everybody, why not write NME a nice letter? You can write about anything from Blur (hyde park, new record), Jack White (live shows, tracks etc) the Teenage Cancer Trust shows, NME Awards tour/shows, Skrillex or whatever you like! Best one gets £50 worth of music vouchers! The address is letters@nme.com"

EDIT: It's now been removed, seems like they let it slip early....

Guys, Im from Spain, and lot of people think Blur will be confirm tomorrow by FIB.

Seems pretty clear over here. Even people especulate about Blut at Optimus alive.

Rumours for Fib right now are

-Blur

-Justice

-Bon Iver

-Neil young

-Killers

Tomorrow will discover.