For those not there...

Guest metallimuse

Who are you enjoying watching on the highlights?

Only seen U2,Jessie J,Tinie Tempah and currently Biffy.Todays highlights not on catch up yet.

U2 didn't do much for me but I'll admit I'm not a big fan.

Biffy are looking great.

Jessie J,fair play to her for performing even with her leg in a cast.Sounded good but disappointed they didnt show 'Do it like a Dude.'

I'm not a major fan but I'm surprised to say I really enjoyed Tinie.Hardly life changing or affirming but alot of fun.He did not just nick Slipknot's crowd routine getting everyone to crouch then "jump the f**k up" though lol!

Heard good things about Coldplays set in another thread and hoping the show some Chemical Brothers.

Does anyone know which catch up show has Wu Tang Clan on to save me thrawling through every show?

Elbow really worked a packed Pyramid stage.

Mumford & Sons, a bit marmite, looked to have a great atmosphere, though the screams of 'marry me' would end up getting on your nerves.

I got in a bit drunk last night but the Chems looked to be on fire, confirmed by the bloody texts I got through the night.

Chase & Status looked good on Friday.

Saw one Coldplay song and it reminded me of 2005..... nothing to suggest they took it to another level.

U2 were average with the exception of Streete Have No Name which is the only song I can forgive them for in among my 'Bono's so far up his own arse' dislike for them.

Hate to say it, but I think Beyonce will absolutely kill it tonight.

Coldplay,like them or not it was a top notch performance,Janelle Monae=superb,The Horrors=excellent,Primal Scream=excellent,Jimmy Cliff=excellent,Biffy Clyro=top notch,The Gaslight Anthem=excellent,Chase and Status=excellent,i watched others who were good also but i would pay good money to see any of these mentioned.

:lol:

This is a headline act and she's doing cover versions as fillers

Its been a ballad durge for the vast majority of the show, if you storm out to Crazy In love and Single Ladies its going to go flat, quick, and it did.

She dragged poor tricky out and made him look a tit

I had high hopes that she would do for pop what Jay Z did for hip hop but she's been a big let down.

when you say everyone, you're wrong.

but I'm sorry, i hadn't realised this was the Beyonce message boards. Had I known, I'd have been more careful to express my personal views.

Anyway, put your fist up or something.

Pon De Floor!!

It was all sick..Chipmunk was wicked got everyone doing 'C' signs..so f**king sick man..

Plan B was sick too sold my friend crack at the Other Stage and headbutted my girlfriend..'The Beyonce' was also sick, dubbing along and taking the piss out of dribbling consumerist birds in the front row

Great weekend..thank you Capital Radio 95.8FM for throwing another instantly forgettable synthetic popular culture event

Edited by The Pumpkin King