Band T-Shirts

Guest PaulDavis

I hate the merch stalls at R&L, they only sell the big bands shirts and I think it's standard practice for festivals to charge bands to sell their stuff at festival stalls and I'm hoping I can get a decent Mighty Mighty Bosstones shirt this year.

I remember when Random Hand were on the Lock Up stage after the set they stood to the side of the tent and started talking to fans and selling their shirts & cd's.

I've got a line up t shirt from each festival I've been to, I always wear them at the festivals. They seem to be a good conversation starter, last year I was wearing a Rock am Ring t shirt and someone asked me if I was german.

I've got full line-up t-shirts from when Pulp played the first time (94 I think!) - yes I am that old so will be sporting that proudly will hopefully also find the "Sorted for Es and Whiz" shirt from about that era that got dyed pink in the wash and never worn again....