Peanut Butter

Guest StormCrow

I'm busy doing an online order from Tescos and I fancy getting some peanut butter to take to Glastonbury.

Does anyone know if any of the brands on Tesco's comes in plastic jars? crunchy or smooth I like them both.

I don't have a Tesco local to me so I can't just pop along to the shop to find out for myself.

Any suggestions for ways of eating peanut butter at Glastonbury. I love it on toast of course, and also on digestive biscuits or just straight out of the jar with a spoon :blink: I'm just wondering if there are any other ways of eating it that I'm missing out on.

I'm pretty sure that Tesco's own brand comes in glass. Aldi's comes in plastic, tastes the same, if that's any help.

Another way to eat peanut butter: Put a jarfull into a sandwich bag, rip the corner and squeeze it into your gob like a piping bag.

Also: spoonfulls on a tray, stick in the freezer, when frozen individually wrap in bacon. Bacon makes everything better.

Tortilla wrap, peanut bitter spread over, whack on a banana, wrap. Eat. A cheap and energyfilled Breakfast is sorted :D Lived off this during my last summers fests.

The best peanut butter, IMO, is the sort that's made entirely out of peanuts.

Meridian comes in 1KG plastic tubs. Might be too much for a Glasto, but you can get it in health food shops. Your local indie, or Holland & Barrett I suppose.