Are gates open 24hrs?

Guest dcummin

• 3 weeks later...

I think as my group that goes to Reading has got smaller we have become more adventurous talking to other campers etc. but everyone I had a natter with last year just wasn't interested. People did seem a lot younger where we were camped in Purple A though. Never had a problem like that at Glasto & Bestival. Even Guilfest. Although you wouldn't want to go to Guilfest early.

I suppose stocking up from Tesco on the Wednesday is a really good idea, I hated carrying in my crate last year. There is never a good position to hold one, it will always dig in somewhere.

Can you get early entrance if you are VIP camping?

I think my problem of turning up on the Wednesday, isn't the Wednesday, it's having done everything then & not having anything to do on the Thursday if that makes any sense?

You can't sit round getting drunk, barbecuing and having a laugh all day for 2 hours...

Never had a problem carrying crates before. Carry them like any other box, they're pretty light in comparison to most stuff I've had to lift.

Luckily we're geniuses and have built the ultimate in sack trucks to carry beersage.

It's not like 1 crate is gonna be anywhere near enough for 5 days 24hr drinking, 2-3 crates plus spirits, way to go.