Efestivals Meeting at Cider Bus Weds / Thurs

Guest Staberinde

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As with a few others who've posted on this thread I too have always intended on visiting the meet up but never seemed to get to it for various poor reasons. I'm determined this year to get there on Wednesday and if there's a real ale meet that'd be right up me alley ;-).

When I suss out the photo thing I'll trawl through my photos to post the least visually offensive one of yours truly. That may take a while!!!

This is my second year at Glastonbury. Didn't know about the efest meet up last year, but will be attending the cider bus meet up this year, and hopefully be camping with . Don't let my picture scare you. If you see me looking out of place, come and give me a punch

34105_1378525857324_1057209873_30893621_6672041_n.jpg

Edited by gillmacca

After years of reading these forums I have finally registered and actually posted something!

Hello everyone, so looking forward to the Cider bus meet up!

No one will know who I am, but I will definitely be there to say hello & have a chat on the Wednesday.

Will hopefully bring a few friends with me.

21 days and counting! :)

Oh is everyone camwhoring now then? :P

This is me then, shield your eyes! (I'm the guy with green hair looking rather silly)

252463_10150191376886990_620991989_7613433_4686270_n.jpg

Or, as i fancy posting the origins of my name, me dressed as (a poorly constructed) Bender at Bestival '09 (out of space theme :D ), beside Nyika

9916_284531210692_697760692_8969676_1682786_n.jpg

Edited by Bender

See you all 3 weeks today.

Am just about to upload a piccie from last years meet, I'm the one in the middle. Apologies in advance if I send this page all strange with a dodgy upload :-)

301.jpg

ooooo just scared myself seeing a picture of me on here :-)

Edited by Funkyfairy!

For anyone wondering where the meet is...FunkyFairy's picture highlights/indicates the location perfectly. Sear this image in your brain (except without Funky and pals in it - I am referring to the view of the bus in relation to the concrete seating :D)

Ooooh...quite excited to think that we will all be there in exactly 3 weeks.

Edited by LusciousLucy

For anyone wondering where the meet is...FunkyFairy's picture highlights/indicates the location perfectly. Sear this image in your brain (except without Funky and pals in it - I am referring to the view of the bus in relation to the concrete seating :D)

Ooooh...quite excited to think that we will all be there in exactly 3 weeks.

Edited by Funkyfairy!