2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Jay-Z even tour with Beyonce just having a baby??? Cant see him wanting to be away from his new baby girl!

If not Greenday or 'The Cure' then I think it is wide open again and it quite literally could be anyone!

Ultimate headliners-just to throw some alternative names into the hat, these arent all to my liking but just a thought -Coldplay, Bon Jovi, Prince, AC/DC, Rush???

Would Jay-Z even tour with Beyonce just having a baby??? Cant see him wanting to be away from his new baby girl!

If not Greenday or 'The Cure' then I think it is wide open again and it quite literally could be anyone!

Ultimate headliners-just to throw some alternative names into the hat, these arent all to my liking but just a thought -Coldplay, Bon Jovi, Prince, AC/DC, Rush???

Edited by jump

Really? They finish their US gig on the 11th Aug and their next gig is in Denmark (back in Europe) on the 28th, I think they could play the Friday or Saturday night hypothetically! Bit far fetched I know but just throwing it in to the pot :)

Really? They finish their US gig on the 11th Aug and their next gig is in Denmark (back in Europe) on the 28th, I think they could play the Friday or Saturday night hypothetically! Bit far fetched I know but just throwing it in to the pot :)