UK Census 2011

Guest MrZigster

Not the fact we have fossils, no. But the changes we have observed in fossils collected from different periods of history is evidence, as is the chemical and anatomical similarities of related life forms, the geographic distribution of related species, and the recorded genetic changes in living organisms over many generations

all evidence of evolution. It doesn't prove the theory of evolution, but its evidence that the theory is correct.

Edited by worm

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's me pointing out the contradiction in your argument, as I'm failing to read it properly.

Corrected for you.

You've said that believing in God has no intellectual validity because there is no empirical evidence.

I said nothing of the sort, nothing even remotely like that. :lol::lol:

The error is all yours. The error, as ever, is down purely to your very poor ability to read properly.

No it isn't. It's evidence of different fossils and similarities between genes and chemical dispositions.

You believe that it's evidence of evolutionary theory being correct. As I've already said, there's evidence to the contrary, such as there not being the time to have undergone such changes from one animal to the next.

You have faith that evolutionary theory is the best guiding principle to interpret and explain these facts, just as once people believed that the world being flat explained the ends of the earth.

Not sure about that, but I did like the idea of making it as hard as possible for them to process the forms. still answer everything they ask, but make it so they can't be machine read. Cross things out, not write too clearly, make the bar codes illegible, things like that, so it ups their costs.

if you like screwing up automated systems, a great one to do is to run a magnet over each page of your cheque book, across the account number and sort code. Seeing as the banks don't want to give back the money they stole, they might as well make less profit by doing more work. :P

You got your numbers wrong Chief.

I was happy with that understanding, there's been no mention of postmodernism other than by you, and Neil's not unhappy with my understanding, he just doesn't understand.

I did mention truth once though, but you don't get owt for one out of five.

I understand perfectly thanks. :rolleyes:

You're trying to pick an argument, and I'm not biting - which you've yet to understand.

If you've got an argument you want to have, start a thread about it yourself and don't hijack threads that are f**k all to do with the argument you want to have. :rolleyes:

So what you're referring to is an argument you want to have, that I'm not interested in - as I've already told you. It's got f**k all to do with anything I wanted to or have contributed to this thread.

How many f**king times? :rolleyes: