OFFICAL protest against MCR

Guest OKB

What exactly is a 'real' music fan?

It's good to see Reading giving bands the chance to really shine, regardless of what may think of them. I doubt that FR care what OKB thinks, to be perfectly frank. I'd imagine they care about him about as much as the people on these boards do.

And OKB, I'm genuinely intrigued. What kind of music do you like exactly? Who are your favourite and least favourite artists, and why?

Edited by j-j-j-j-joe!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly is a 'real' music fan?

It's good to see Reading giving bands the chance to really shine, regardless of what may think of them. I doubt that FR care what OKB thinks, to be perfectly frank. I'd imagine they care about him about as much as the people on these boards do.

And OKB, I'm genuinely intrigued. What kind of music do you like exactly? Who are your favourite and least favourite artists, and why?

hi guys I f**king hate MCR

I bet all you real music fans do as well.

If they play R+L we have to offically protest!!

For the love of god throw bottles at them, make it known they are hated and not worthy to play our festival.

Thanks. To all true music fans out their; keep it real.

Away and f**k off back to your w*nk chariot you tedious little prick. c**ts like you shouldn't just be banned from using there forums, they should be banned from leaving the house.

I pity you more than anything. Enjoy getting your arse booted off a 13 year old emo.

Eh, I'm a bit surprised at the response here...

Why the f**k should I have to go to another stage? They should get off the stage!! And us metal heads will unite and make them do so!!

I pay good money so I expect to see some decent facking headliners. f**k i'd rather have radiohead who I hate headline that some emo wannabe scene kid punk wannabe bell ends.

They offer nothing new, they are NOT headlining status, and us real fans of music need to show Melvin Benn what we think. If we let them play peacefully and they get a small headline crowd Melvin Benn would think "oh they didn't go down too well but not too badly nbot a bad booking". But if 80000 people throw bottles and shouted abuse then he would think yup definitely not hiring them again and never hiring a shit band to play again.

See what I mean people