Alan / Steve

Guest j...rox

As Green Army was the popular choice last year following a certain awful advert, just thought I would give a heads up this which will mostly be really irritating already.

Apparently it took v festival by storm, after some of the reviews i'm glad i saved my money.

No more B******s, or buttscratcher for a change perhaps? Apologies if im promoting this craze, although it annoyed me not knowing what green army was last year.

From reading the V forums a lot of things grew in popularity this year, piss throwing & borderline assault on people who'd managed to get to the front by people who wanted their spots....lovely :rolleyes:

Plus Doves got bottled???

I prefer terry, trevor, donald or fred.... went down a treat at glastonbury and even better when you find someone that goes by one of them fine names.

Bollocks is just legendary when you get a good one and everyone joins in.

Green army was alright, didn't catch on as much as others

Some people don't know what your saying while shouting buttscratcher. Backscratcher!

Edited by craigb

I used to live near him, he goes round Burnley town centre in that outfit with his entourage. Also started trying to crack jokes to me when i served him in the spar i used to work,as i didnt laugh he just got upset, bought his cigarettes and stormed out.

Right i have my hands on the ultimate chant...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAyUN0KNs-c

BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOLDIERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

How can you guys turn this down? Bitt'a Bob Marley.

Edited by Swellx