DVD coverage

Guest 5co77ie

if your able to download you could try searching for "dime a dozen" for torrents, about 20+ acts on there at the moment

or search "tube bootlegs" for rapidshare/megaupload stuff, only a few so far but no ratios :)

or just search the "name of the artist" followed by "glastonbury" and then by "torrent" (or megaupload etc)

if your new to rapidshare/megaupload/mediafire etc just download mipony or jdownloader they do the work for you

HTH

Hiya

I know its maybe a bit early, and these arent done untill end of festy season, but just wondering if anyone has the bbc coverage on dvd this year, like in the last few years. obv. paypal can be used to pay the vendor of such goods.

Cheers

Ripped as much off iPlayer as I could before they took it down - got usual BBC 2 condensed 3 day coverage, plus the extra one they did just before the end of the first week after Gasto, and the documentary one they did the weekend before the festival, and some BBC 3 select bands stuff. All in DRM free MP4 format now - just need to transcode them all to typical DVD MPEG2 as its all burning a hole in my hard drive right now.

Hiya

I know its maybe a bit early, and these arent done untill end of festy season, but just wondering if anyone has the bbc coverage on dvd this year, like in the last few years. obv. paypal can be used to pay the vendor of such goods.

Cheers

Edited by The Nal