How is going then?

Guest strudders

As has been pointed out this forum seems to have cobwebs in it.

Now I am making my return after a 14 year absence to the festival, I am depressed and I bloody well need cheering up.

So who is coming to cheer me up and make me giggle along with (fanfare) Mrs Strudders the festival hobbit. A creature not seen on the UK festival scene except on very very rear occasions...

This spectacle alone is worth the entrance fee! you will hear the calls of "lets go home" bask in the old favourite of "do you have to have another cider" and who could forget the classic"you have taken what? and it's done what? and you can see what?, why have you done that?"

The fat man and the hobbit will be gracing the festival from Friday onwards (although this could change to Thursday) so look for the man with the sticks and the hobbit like wife moaning about the grass being the wrong shade of yellow!

See you all there...

Oh and dont forget to at least go into the Efestivals Comedy tent or Neil will send the troops around to stick a bat up your nightdress..... He will be watching us!

See you all there...

Oh and dont forget to at least go into the Efestivals Comedy tent or Neil will send the troops around to stick a bat up your nightdress..... He will be watching us!

Yup, I will do .... after the bands finish, I go around with a whip, and herd everyone towards the 'adult' late-nite comedy which starts after the music has finished. :lol:

Or perhaps I don't have to, cos everyone knows it's great and so heads there anyway without any help from me. :D

I'll see you there... it's always a great relaxing fest, nice and easy after the exertions of Glasto. :)