scottish fitba'

Guest ampersand

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can I say about tonight? Ref got the 2 penalties and the red card spot on and that's about all he got correct. Worse referee performance I've seen in years (and that includes Dougie MacDonald when playing the OF and Craig Thompson vs Motherwell)!! Game was shaping up to be end to end until Marko stupidly brought down the St Johnstone player :( Gave up shouting at the moron in black after a while as I was beginning to lose my voice :(

Glad the season is over as it's been absolute torture for the fans :( I think Billy Reid will stay on for another season but I'd hope to God he sorts out a consistant formation and line up. Why the f*ck he brought in Routledge tonight after being out for 2 months is beyond me. To make matters worse, his substitution after Marko was sent off was just bizarre! Why take off a LB, bring on a CB, move an attacking Midfielder to LB and keep on a midfielder who's clearly off the pace after being out for months?! Suppose that's the story of our season though and partly why we're down.

Been a mixture of emotions over the 3 seasons of SPL but I think most supporters and fans will look back on it as a success- at least the 1st 2 seasons anyway. Would have bitten your hand off if you offered me 3 seasons of SPL, raking in over £2m in transfer fee's, seeing one of our former youngsters star in the EPL and on the verge of a big money move, seeing another of our former youngsters get capped by scotland and net an international goal, take points off celtic and other top flight clubs and seeing the team finishing 7th.

Proud to be an Accie!!!

Well I can't say I'm overly happy we'll be playing Division 1 football next season but I'm not too gutted either. It's been on the cards for months and it's all down to the fact we can't hold onto a lead. Losing goals late to St Midden and Killie are probably why we are relegated. There's a few more that we could have held on and won. Really if we can't win a game from being two nil up then we deserve to go down.

I doubt we'll come straight back up but I do think we'll be back. With Alex Neil still in the team we have a leader and someone who can keep the youngsters in tow the way he did with McArthur, Easton and McCarthy. If we can get a player who can score regularly I recon we'll be up in the mix. We'll lose alot of players but I'm not too worried, we have players who can come through and hopefully Billy will make some decent signings (well there's a first time for everything ;) ) I really hope they go for experienced players who know the Scottish game rather than foreign journey men.

It's been a great few seasons but it was always going to come to an ened one day I just hope we can bounce back sooner rather than later.:)

Once again the bigotry and hatred rears its ugly head. I love scotland, I married a scot, and when we go there I genuinely love the place and the vast majority of the people. But I have never spent a day in scotland and not seen bigotry displayed in one form or another.

I think it would be wise for Lennon to step down at the end of the season.

Some will say its letting the bigots win but for the sake of his wife and children its the smart thing to do.What child wants to be worried about their dad like that?

What has a jambo ned attacking Lennon got to do with bigotry?

Plenty guys have ran on the pitch to attack a player/manager in the past, cant remember anyone saying they were due to bigotry.

Typical Weegy media trying to deflect from their own problems.

What has a jambo ned attacking Lennon got to do with bigotry?

Plenty guys have ran on the pitch to attack a player/manager in the past, cant remember anyone saying they were due to bigotry.

Typical Weegy media trying to deflect from their own problems.

I saw that on BBC too, how are they justifying its aggravated by religious prejudice?

Was he heard shouting f*nian mid punch/fall over?

Maybe the guy was some daft p!ssed up ned, who was a bit annoyed at his team having players sent off for nothing, Celtic players getting away with everything, Celtic manager questionioing his teams profesionalism etc, Celtic manager running down the wing in front of him when they scored and got a bit carried away and went for him?

Nothing to do with bigotry/religious prejudice what-so-ever.

Plenty of reasons to dislike Lennon other than his religion.

Just cause bigotry is rife in Western Scotland and seems to be all that people can think of, doesnt mean the rest of us are quite as stupid.