spare ticket

Guest Joeyd

So I've just been told my friend is not going to Glastonbury now which leaves me with a spare ticket.

I do not in any way wish to sell the ticket on for a profit but think it's a crying shame that it will be unused and wasted.

Should I try to sell it for face value or just let my friend suffer the loss? If I sell, it somehow seems wrong to use ebay though.

How I hate flakey friends.

When in this position a few years back I gave my spare ticket away (admittedly my friend had paid for it so it was her out of pocket not me). I met up with the girl who took the ticket at the festival and we spent the whole of Thursday afternoon/evening drinking cider and having fun times. Her friend is a member on here and me and her meet up every year religiously at the festival now, we've become good festival friends in my opinion, which is ace.

Don't let yourself be out of pocket because of it but if you can enable someone to go to Glastonbury who otherwise thought they weren't going to make it, I can assure you good things will come of it....unless, of course, you end up passing it on to an ungrateful twat :lol:

I agree. He said he would pay for the ticket but would then just bin it. I think it would be a crying shame for soemone not to use it which is why I am trying to sell rather than let it go to waste. If all else fails I will give it away next weekend probably. Rather that than it not be used at all. I'm mostly annoyed that he could be so crap as to get a ticket and then change his mind when there are so many folk who couldn't get a ticket in the first place. selfish git.

I agree. He said he would pay for the ticket but would then just bin it. I think it would be a crying shame for soemone not to use it which is why I am trying to sell rather than let it go to waste. If all else fails I will give it away next weekend probably. Rather that than it not be used at all. I'm mostly annoyed that he could be so crap as to get a ticket and then change his mind when there are so many folk who couldn't get a ticket in the first place. selfish git.