alright who was it!?

Guest LostmySoul

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the thing is, what makes you feel I need to justify myself or tell you what I do? You don't have any intention of expressing any genuine interest in what I do and I certainly can't imagine you wanting to get to know me on a personal level, so who I am and what I do for a living is completely irrelevant. That's not me being evasive either, I'm just saying that it isn't really any of your business.

Questions like that are for the real world. Save them for when you see me.

I have to say, though. This comment is the best one so far.

You make it sound as if the Sun Centre is a redeeming quality. Believe me, it's not. The only thing that could save Rhyl is ebola and then a nice, big fat hydrogen bomb.

BOOM!

And it'd still look the f**king same.

On the topic of stupidity, why is it somebody who has been banned several times A) Still thinks it's his right to make a new account :P Still on this forum?

Shock, your an arsehole. I'm 17, with a strong education and fairly mature, I'm not a n00b, been here for a year, and been on forums for several years, so I know a massive prick when I see one. The best is, I've seen this cause problems before. So called "vets" jump on new people for the slightest things, the newbs don't come back, then all of a sudden there are no new members and then the site dies. In my opinion, his post was somewhat trivial, possibly meant for people to laugh at his experiences, I think he used the expletives and story for us to share mutual laughter, no for him to be called dumb. I don't for one second think that anger leapt from his every word as Shock suggests.

You make assumptions on someone based on ambitions, my brother is aiming to be a professional footballer, but like me, shares grammar school education. How dare you criticising someone for wanting to get somewhere? Hell if he does get somewhere, he'll be laughing at you and your "security" as you put it.

wooo another newb acting all hard - we have a major thread on our hands here!

as for it being serious - ive been on these boards long enough to know he isnt serious unless some major shit happens, because i was honestly laughing while reading this thread. comedy gold apart from the thread that must not be named

:P

Well exactly.

Somebody like k1n60fthew0rld - I mean, he comes out of hibernation to add his two cents to a thread he clearly does not understand.

Ultimately, this thread is a joke and I don't even need to be a "vet" to see that. That's not me dismissing it; that's me indicating to that people shouldn't take anything on here seriously. Maybe it was a bit presumptious and demeaning to mock him on his aspirations for being a footballer (or painter of pink elephants) but most of what's been said about him on here and most of what people are saying is directed at the fact that the guy is a complete clot.

I mean, honestly, what kind of utter knob goes online and sincerely tries to arrange a fight just because somebody took the piss out of him? :P

Nothing makes me happier than coming in and reading a thread like this, for once i didn't spend 5 pages being disappointed by boring weezer talk. Ta for that Shock.

I think everyone needs to lighten up really, this kid comes on here and straight off makes himself look like a fool, what did he expect?

Nothing makes me happier than coming in and reading a thread like this, for once i didn't spend 5 pages being disappointed by boring weezer talk. Ta for that Shock.

I think everyone needs to lighten up really, this kid comes on here and straight off makes himself look like a fool, what did he expect?

wooo another newb acting all hard - we have a major thread on our hands here!

as for it being serious - ive been on these boards long enough to know he isnt serious unless some major shit happens, because i was honestly laughing while reading this thread. comedy gold apart from the thread that must not be named

:P

I may be a "newb" I'm sorry I'm not flooding with "experience" after being a member since the 12th of march 2010 and having been to 0 reading/leeds festivals like you....forgive me if i don't kneel to you sir

(this post is to state your not as special as you think you are and you should probably take shocks dick out your mouth once in a while)

Edited by lharris92