alright who was it!?

Guest LostmySoul

You mean, you aren't gay!?

I must have been picking up all the wrong signals. I thought after that long walk on the beach staring out to the lighthouse, and the way we lovingly shared that glass of bacardi and coke... we cried in each other's arms for f**k sake! Not even emos do that, man!

Man, I thought we had something... you know, sparks. Fireworks. That long lonely night up in the mountains meant nothing to you, did it?

Bitch!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because someone using verbal threats to intimidate is so much lower than someone using verbal insults to humiliate.

Hiding behind humour to undermine someone is not only cruel but cowardly with it. You were rightly banned over what you did to that poor girl but I put that down to sexual frustration. But it seems that you're the unpleasant little bully you appeared to be in that thread.

What's your excuse this time?

(Not that I'm condoning violence).

A superiority complex is just an inverted inferiority complex, by the way. You're revealing a lot of your own insecurity on this forum.

And I'm frankly extremely surprised that you're 25.

Well a couple of people are taking the piss out of, and baiting the opening poster. Ridiculing him for having what they consider to be unrealistic aspirations and for not being an intellectual giant and huge success like themselves

Then the opening poster let himself down by making threats of violence, as a result he was subjected to further ridicule and criticism.

So then I got annoyed, as I had been all through an earlier thread of theirs, because they have previous offences to take into consideration.

They seem to think that making nasty little digs at people is 'comedy genius'. They probably think pulling the wings off flies is hilarious too.

More pointless thread bumping ensued, I was called a twat because it's easier to hand out an insult to a person than it is to try and understand what's happened (like you have, _rachelbon), I was banned from using my initial 4th account, explained WHY I was on my 4th account, and then I felt crestfallen that my board lover lharris92 is, in fact, not homosexual.
Edited by lharris92

Oh... I'm sorry. I'm not apologising, I'm just sorry to hear that you're from Birmingham. That's really unfortunate - that's, like, a BILLION times worse than Wakefield, but not as bad as being from Rhyl.