alright who was it!?

Guest LostmySoul

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... that is f**king deep. Honestly, I've never heard such ambition before. You work your arse off doing something you love and then as a contingency plan, you intend to "sell stuff" if your plans fail.

Well let me congratulate you on being Mr. Junior Businessman of the Millennium.

well at least im trying to get qualifications im not brightest person i know but at least im not leeaking of the goverment and earning money for nothing im out there trying to get my life on track with getting qualification sorry for not being born smart.

shut up u talk so much crap yet u won't walk the walk mate. yeah thought so. Just because ur good at twisting what I say and making stuff up you think your clevrer than me. well guess what mate intelligence ain't just spelling and arguing many dyslexic people mdo really well in life and also many people with no qualifications go on to do really well in life and become millionaire (bill gates and alan sugar to name a few) so no mate stop talkiong and do some walking.

You're sitting at your computer screen, tapping angrily away at your keyboard, talking on a message board that hardly anybody visits, telling me all of your grandiose ambitions and you're asking me if I want to fight you.

I bet you're the type of person who laughs when a light fuses, aren't you?